- 22 INR
- 6834-92- 0
- Sodium hydrogen sulphite. Sodium bisulfite, sodium bi sulfite.
- 60 - 62
- Sodium BI Sulphite
- 104.60 Milligram (mg)
- Leather Treatment, Photograph, Specialty Chemicals Dye & Intermediates, Effluent Treatment, Metal Cleaning Chemical, Pharmaceutical Industry, Laboratory Chemicals, Textile Industry, Oil Field Chemicals, Paper Mills, Agro Industry
We are the one of the leading manufacturer of Sodium bisulfite Photographic grade. With our rich experience in this field,we are engaged in providing our clients to serve high quality and lowestrate of Sodium Bisulfite photographic grade.
CAS:- 7631-90-5 104.60Molecularweight :- 104.60Molecularformula :- NaHSO3
Packiing:- 25kg HDPE BAG, 50kg HDPE BAG .
Sodium bisulfite serves as dual purpose in photographic industry. It is responsible for preserving the thiosulfite in the fixing bathsand scavenging the dissolved oxygen in the developer solution.
The Sodium bisulfite photographic grade also known as: - Sodium hydrogen sulphite. Sodium bisulfite, sodium bi sulfite. Sodium bisulfate.
SODIUM BI SULPHITEPHOTOGRAPHIC GRADE
Creamish Crystalline Powder
Assay as SO2% by mass
60% to 62%
Assay as NaHSO3% by mass
98 % Min
pH of 10% Solution
4 to 5.5
Clearity of 10% Solution
Leather Treatment Photograph Specialty Chemicals
Specialty Chemicals Dye & Intermediates Effluent Treatment
Metal Cleaning Chemical Pharmaceutical Industry Laboratory Chemicals
Textile Industry OilField Chemicals Paper Mills AgroIndustry
- Mundra, Pipavav
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Month
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 Kg HDPE Bag 50 Kg HDPE Bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO, FSSAI
No. 303/304, Muralidhar Complex, Near Fatehpura Post Office Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380038, India