- 23 INR
- 104.07 g/mole Grams (g)
- SBS, Sodium bisulfite, Sodium Bisulphite, Food Preservative
- Easily soluble in cold water
- 4.0 â 5.0
- No data available
- Organic Chemicals
- SODIUM BI SULPHITE
- Industrial Grade
- leather treatment, specialty chemicals, Dye & intermediates, Effluent treatment , Metal cleaning chemical, food Preservatives,Pharmaceutical industry, Laboratory chemicals, Textile industry, Oil field chemicals, paper mills, photography, agro industry, Boiler treatment chemicals.
- Metal, Textile Industry, Oil Industry, Paper, Water Treatment, Pharmaceutical, food, Industrial
Product Properties and technical data.
Chemical name: - Sodium Bisulphite
Chemical HS number: - 28321010
Chemical Family: - Inorganic chemical
Chemical Formula: - NaHSO3
Molecular weight: - 104.05
Widely known as: - SBS, Sodiumbisulfite, Sodium Bisulphite, Food Preservative.
Specification and chemical structure:
Creamish Crystalline Powder
Assay as SO2% by mass
60% to 62%
Assay as NaHSO3% by mass
98 % Min
pH of 10% Solution
4 to 5.5
Clarity of 10% Solution
Iron (as Fe) Max.
Heavy Metal (as Pb) Max.
All the parameters are tested using process issued by Bureau of Indian standard (BIS). The instrument used in the process are calibrated byNABL acerbated lab.
25kgHDPE BAG, 50kg HDPE BAG.
Handling and storage:
The self-life of the material is 6 months. Do not tamper the seal (packing). Once open use the material as soon as possible. Store in well ventilated area under the shade away from direct sunlight, heat or flames. Preferable in a shed where there is no weather effect.
Food grade Sodium Bisulphite is wide used as food preservative. It is also used as preservative in vegetables and fruit, pickles, potato chips, Biscuits, Sago industries, coriander and chilies preservation, namkins, all fried snacks etc. Sodium bi Sulphite is also used in fish and prawn processing industries.
We have monthly production capacity of 300MT to 450Mt of Sodium Meta Bisulphite.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50000 Per Month
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 / 50 /1000 KG HDPE BAG
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- FSSAI, ISO
No. 303/304, Muralidhar Complex, Near Fatehpura Post Office Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380038, India